Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry {Belated} Christmas!

Hi Everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing holiday break!
I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be back in Washington surrounded with good friends and family.
The holidays are all about spending time with family and creating new memories together.
I have sure had a blast being back, which has reflected in my lack of posts. 
But I sure have missed blogging and crafting!
I thought I would share with you what I have been up to since being back home:

My hubby and I went with some friends of ours to Warm Beaches Lights of Christmas 
last week to get into the holiday spirit, It is absolutely gorgeous! It was hard to take in everything at once! 










The day before Christmas Eve I went to Snowflake Lane with some of my friends.
For those of you who aren't from Washington, Snowflake lane is in Downtown Bellevue, they decorate the street with snowflakes and have drummers dressed up as toy soilders who parade around the sidewalks and have music blasting throughout the street & a light show off of the buildings and fake snow that showers the street. It is definitely a Christmas must see.






On Christmas Eve we had a huge family get together {which included great food ;)}. We couldn't be more happy to be back with our family! But my husband had to return to North Carolina last night and I'll be returning the second week of January. That means we won't be together for our first New Years Eve but we aren't dwelling on it. In the mean time I will be pinning great ideas for things when I get home! 
I can't tell you how bad I am itching to get back into the swing of things, design wise, house chores- not so much ;}


I hope you all are having an amazing Holiday Season! Hope to hear from you soon!
Xoxo
Jordynluise

No comments:

Post a Comment