Monday, March 31, 2014

Life Lately;

Lately things have been pretty hectic to say the least.

To start, rewind about 6 months ago, {seriously time fly's} my husband got out of the Marine Corps and we rented our home in North Carolina and moved back to our home state of Washington. Our initial plan for "life after the marine corps" fell through so plan B was to move back in with my parents and save some money & go back to school. I start Interior Design School in the fall and my husband is currently using his G.I. Bill for Graphic Design // Web & Multimedia Design. We will be moving to downtown Seattle in the Fall most likely. Life lately has been such a roller coaster, ever since we have been home its been go go go to figure everything out and things are FINALLY starting to calm down. In the midst of everything I broke my laptop {ooooops} which has led to a dead bloggery silence, soooooorry!
But now that everything has settled, for now, I'll be getting back into the swing of things around here on the blog! My Facebook page has been pretty active recently so make sure you "like it" to be kept in the loop :) {link here}

As for furniture refinishing, I've pretty much picked up where I left off in North Carolina, I have been getting a ton of business lately and can't wait to share with you all the lovely before & afters! While going to Interior Design school in the fall I will still be doing furniture on the side so if you are local {Seattle-Everett area} feel free to contact me if you need some pieces refinished :)
contact:
jordynpruitt@gmail.com

I'll be back tomorrow with a sweet before & after. Until then here are some pictures from our cross country trip from NC to WA:
































































~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment