Monday, August 13, 2012

2012 Fall Pledge

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Did you miss me? ;)

I know it isn't even close to January, {4 months to be exact actually}
 But I'm going to make a resolution.
We can call it a "changing the leaf" pledge.
It can be mine & your way of getting back into the swing of things for this fall.


We all know by now that I am pretty horrible at keeping up with my lovely little blog here.
{whoops}
But I blame it on the heat.
This southern heat is slowlykillingme horrible.
My poor Pacific Northwest Soul can't take the constant 100 degree + weather.
{I know I sound pathetic, but seriously I can't take the heat}
haha pun anyone?!?!
So my "changing the leaf" pledge is to do more posts on a weekly basis.
I'm going to try my hardest to make it a goal of mine for 3 posts a week minimum.
&& you all better hold me to it ;)
But it won't be that hard once the weather starts calming down.
Which I can not wait for!

Did any of you happen to catch the fact that all the fall scents are out in stores now?!?!
You better believe I picked up tons of Pumpkin Pie & Warm Apple Pie Candles from Tj Maxx & Big Lots last weekend.
They got a huge shipment in of the candles that Target Candles && much more!
I horded like 10 of them & haven't stopped burning them since!
So if I were you I would definitely check out your local Target, Big Lots, Marshalls, HomeGoods, & Tj Maxx for the most yummiest candles ever.

Who doesn't love fall?!?
I am so excited for boots, yummy food, candles, cuddling up on the couch with blankets, tea & good books,
apple cider, all of my winter clothes {basically my whole closet, thank you Seattle for having cold weather year round && leaving me no clothes for the summer!} , and the list of fall lusting goes on.
I love holiday season, it trumps summer in my book any day.

Butttt back to current time.
Summer is almost over && I don't know if it is just me but I can't wait,
I love the hustle and bustle of fall-spring.
Summer is just way too laid back for my taste.
So I will have tons of D.I.Y. Crafts, Furniture Flips, Beauty Tips && Much more coming to you all soon!
I want to take this blog into many directions, not just furniture flips.
Because I do do more than just painting ;)

So I know this isn't one of my normal posts but I will be back later this week with a more "fun" post!
I hope you all have an amazing week, & live up the rest of your summer because September is fastly approaching!


xoxox
Jordynluise

P.S. Don't forget about the give away at 200 likes on my facebook page!!
You all are SO amazing && I can't thank you enough for spreading the word about my lovely blog.
I am already at  165 likes! Only 35 more to go.

If you haven't already head on over and click "like" on my facebook page HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to wear your cold clothes wardrobe! Last fall it never got chilly!! Which is probably why I went home 3 times HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man seriously?!?!? That so is NOT good news :( You don't even want to see how many coats, sweaters & boots I own as opposed to how many summer things I have. Not cool :(

      Delete