Monday, October 10, 2011

Change is in the air

We just closed on our house about two weeks ago. I would be lying if I said a few years ago this is what I thought my life would be like, 18, married, a home owner, a car owner, and living the military life style. Would I change it ? No. But it is crazy to think of how I got where I am today.

We just got the whole house painted and new flooring put in, the whole house looks completely different. Here are some before and afters:

Sadly I forgot to take better "befores" of the carpet and linoleum but you can get an idea from the pictures,

Before:

the bathroom downstairs


After:


We plan on painting the bathrooms next weekend. Orange and White just aren't cutting it.

Before:


Living space downstairs





After:


Carpeting that goes up the stairs and in the bedrooms:

Before:



After:


And if you couldn't tell from the picture of the living room, here is the new paint color:


Secret Passage by Valspar

The house is coming along! It's fun to decorate something that is my own, our house is definitely a work in progress but going good so far. We have big ideas for what we want and what it will look like in the end. Stay  tuned for pictures of the house put together and our master bedroom redo :)

xoxox Jordynluise

No comments:

Post a Comment