Sunday, July 15, 2012

Claw Foot Beauty

I think by now we can all agree that I have a weakness for furniture with cute feet,
I mean it really makes the piece special!
When it comes to the furniture pieces in my home I like to keep things neutral in color & to not have stuff too match-y match-y.
I have been waiting & waiting, & waiting some more for the perfect end table to match the one I currently have in my living room.

And I am so excited that I have finally found it!
Before we just had my dogs kennel beside the couch.
Not too appealing to the eyes right?
Well bye bye kennel & Hello Beautiful Circle Claw Foot Table!



Before:



Before it wasn't in too bad of condition, the top of the table just needed to be sanded all the way down because it had some stains & was chipping away. It was a very quick & easy transformation with this cute little side table.



After:



I think it's safe to say that I can be obsessed with this table.
I mean look at it! I love the details.


These feet kill me every time! Swooning.


Right now I am really into the look of dark walnut & white.
They just compliment one another so well & it feels so coastal to me.


Another close up of the white & dark walnut contrast.


I love round tables! They are such a fun element instead of the regular square round tables.
They don't take up as much space & are unique.

What do you think of this beauty? Are you now wanting a white circle claw foot table to?!
This beauty will be for sale shortly.
We are in the process of getting a new couch so we will have to change our furniture around accordingly.
I will be posting it within a few weeks so keep checking back on my shops page inventory here or here :)
A few new items were added so check it out & let me know if you are interested in anything!
Also don't forget that I custom paint furniture as a living for more info click here.
Have a great Sunday!

xoxoxo
Jordyn Luise





No comments:

Post a Comment